You've tried them, you love them, now learn how to make delicious and health-giving ferments!
A $30 fee will include the following:
- A lesson on fermentation and why it is important to our health system
- A hands-on demonstration with a traditional recipe
- Your own jar of kraut to take home to ferment & enjoy in a few days
- Sampler set of other ferments produced by Oksana's Produce Farm
- A tour of the farm where we grew all of your food this season
Space is limited to 10 people. Masks are required for attendance. The workshop will take place outside.
For more information, please contact Masha @ 410-487-1923 or email@example.com
Rain date will be 10/11 same place, same time.
2517 McGinnes Road, Chestertown, MD 21620